Monday, August 31, 2009

Request for websites

A week ago, I had a request from Aunindita in my comments section that I "list a few websites which accept international writers and pay good"

I'm sorry to inform all of you that my knowledge of the freelance writing industry is limited and I really do not have a huge list of websites that pay well and do not mind their writers not being able to tell the difference between "good" and "well"

I have to say that my one week search drew up a blank. I do have a number of sites already on my list where jobs that offer $10 for 500 words (or higher) are available, but if those sites aren't accepting him, I really don't have any other recommendations that I can make.

I'm hereby requesting website recommendations from my readers which fit 3 criteria
1) They pay $10 for 500 words (or higher)
2) They are not already on my list
3) They are not restricted to members of certain countries

On a separate note, Aunindita is from India, and I do know that quite a number of writing opportunities are exclusive only to people in India. However, being located in Singapore, I am in no position to scout out these writing opportunities for him. Hopefully someone who knows better about Indian writing opportunities can get in touch with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He can check out www.chillibreeze.com- they exclusively employ Indian freelance writers.